This masala chicken and cauliflower recipe is very easy and very delicious. The secret is in the fantastic masala sauce by SpiceMode. All of the Indian ingredients and flavor are there. This paleo recipe can be made with as much or as little sauce as you like and is great served with a delicious hunk of paleo bread for sopping up all of that delicious sauce. This would also go great with either of the other two sauces that SpiceMode makes: Vindaloo or Madras. You really cannot go wrong.
I fell in love with SpiceMode’s spices and sauces right away. Such pure ingredients and delicious flavors. Their products allow you to feel like a pro Indian chef from your very own home.
To round out this meal and any other Indian meal, try my mango and turmeric paleo ice cream recipe as the perfect ending. And don’t forget to keep updated on my current PaleOmazing giveaway – these giveaways are always exciting!
Easy Masala Chicken and Cauliflower
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup SpiceMode masala sauce
- Steam cauliflower until it can be pierced through with a fork but is still firm and bright.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat and season chicken pieces with salt and pepper to your liking. Brown chicken breast pieces in pan until cooked through.
- Add florets and masala sauce to chicken and toss to coat. Simmer to heat sauce through and serve hot.