Gathering flavor inspirations from around the globe, TRIBALÍ Foods uses single-sourced ingredients to deliver clean, delicious home-cooked classics. I for one am a lover of this company and the many options to create delicious Paleo recipes for. Today is a surprise though and this recipe for Paleo Parsnips Pasta with Paleo Pesto and from a total amazing guest I want to introduce.
Founded by Holistic Nutritionist Angela Bicos Mavridis, All TRIBALÍ Foods products are Paleo certified, Whole30 approved, Non-GMO Project Verified and free of gluten, dairy, soy, preservatives and fillers.
Angela actually spent 35 years abstaining from meat, and realized her own Greek approach to eating (which was SO similar to Paleo) was exactly what her body wanted and needed! She merged her passions for wholesome meals , ancestral ingredients, and globally inspired flavors, resulting the new, delicious brand of clean, nutrient-dense meats.
Cooked from frozen and ready in minutes, the patties are infused with delicious herbs and veggies, and available in Mediterranean Style Beef, Umami Beef and Chipotle Chicken. Featuring 100% organic grass-fed and finished, pasture-raised beef or 100% organic free-range, air chilled chicken, all meat is humanely raised on American farms without any added antibiotics or added hormones, with all other ingredients American grown.
Well, below Angela shares with us all an ideal recipe to accompany the Mediterranean Beef patties. She’s flipped the concept of zoodles on its head, by using the almighty parsnips! She then tops the Paleo pasta dish with a delectable sun-dried tomato pesto for zesty, savory combination that’s sure to delight for your next meal or dinner party.
You can buy TRIBALÍ Foods products at www.tribalifoods.com, on Amazon.com, TheSimpleGrocer.com, and HealthyGoodness.com, or in the freezer section at retailers including Whole Foods Markets, Erewhon, Woodlands Markets, Grassroots, Lassens. The brand will soon launch in Bristol Farms and Target stores, too! For more of their own delicious Paleo recipes, visit the website. I am hooked on these guys!
Paleo Parsnip Noodles with Paleo Pesto
- 1 (8.5oz) jar of sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Parsnips, spiralized into noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 Tribalí Mediterranean Patties
- In a food processor or high powdered blender combine and blend for 30 seconds - 1 minute the sun dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic and walnuts. Blend until only slightly chunky.
- Add in basil and pulse a couple of times just to chop it up.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a pan over medium high heat and add 1 teaspoon of oil to the pan.
- Toss in spiralized parsnips and sauté, stirring occasionally for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Add pesto to the pan and toss until coated and heated through.
- Serve and enjoy.