I really enjoyed using this amazing mix of portabella, vegetables and herbs. I was able to come up with three new recipes all with a unique flavor to their own with this one mix. I find that darn amazing.
- 1 jar BLENDERABELLA Coconut Thai
- 1 lb. peeled shrimp (tail on or off is optional)
- 1Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ large white onion- chopped small
- 8 cloves fresh peeled garlic- crushed
- ½ cup white wine – I used pinot Grigio
- 1 can 5.4 oz full coconut cream
- 2 cans chopped clams (6.5 oz cans) or fresh cleaned clams
- •Optional: Add additional ½ cup more white wine see Notes
- •Optional: cheese garnish of your choice
- Place the ghee and olive oil in large skillet.
- Heat up the pan.
- Add the shrimp and stir about until they turn pinkish orange. About 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp to a bowl and leave the oils in the skillet.
- Add the onions and garlic and tune down the heat a bit.
- Stir and cook until the onions and translucent.
- Add the full can of coconut cream and the jar of BLENDERABELLA Coconut Thai.
- Stir on low heat.
- Bring to a low simmer and add ½ cup wine for a thicker sauce or the full cup for a thinner sauce. (see Notes)
- Simmer 3 minutes on low.
- Add in the shrimp and clams.
- Stir on low heat until all is incorporated which takes only 1-2 minutes.
- Remove and serve over noodles of your choice; linguini, gluten-free pasta, zoodles or even spaghetti squash.
- Optional: Garnish your choice of cheese. I used pecorino romano .
Wine Option: use an additional ½ cup white wine for a somewhat thinner sauce and a slightly more wine flavor. If you are serving to adults, they will enjoy it either way.
If serving to young kids I suggest adhering to the ½ cup.
Seafood options: I also made this recipe with large 1-1/2” hunks of cooked fish as well and it was delicious. You can keep or omit the shrimp and add clams,halibut and salmon for example.
Wine Pairing: I can suggest a white wine of your choice for a nice elegant meal with friends or a romantic dinner.