These gluten free, soy-free and dairy-free chocolate piping designs can be used on top of paleo cupcakes and cakes and served with a cup of cappuccino (or my bulletproof coffee!!) or with a small bowl of fruit for a classy dessert. The ideas are endless plus they are fun and easy to create.
Furthermore, this is a great paleo recipe for impressing your friends and family with desserts. They’ll think you’re a professional cake decorator once you get the hang of this! Let me know how your creations turn out. I love to hear from you.Print
These gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free chocolate piping designs can be used on top of paleo cupcakes and cakes and served with a cup of cappuccino or with a small bowl of fruit for a classy dessert. The ideas are endless.
- ½ package or 1 package of Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (or Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips)
- Parchment or wax triangles
- Place chocolate in pan on low heat and stir with a wooden spoon constantly or place in a Pyrex cup in microwave for 30 seconds at a time and stir at each break.
- Take a piece of waxed or parchment paper and tape it to your cookie sheet (or counter top like I did) – draw the shapes you desire.
- Roll your triangles into cone shapes. Once melted you’re ready to fill your parchment paper triangles but make sure the tip is very small, allowing a little chocolate to come out.
- Roll over the top of the parchment and gently squeeze.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer.
- Peel off gently.
Make sure you make the piping thick enough. You can always draw your design under the parchment or wax paper and use it as a template. It may take a few designs to get it down perfectly. Just be patient, turn on the music and have a blast!
I made shapes of hearts and ovals, but really any shape can be made.The chocolate piping is not paleo, as it has some sugar (unless you use Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips). You can always make your own sugar-free chocolate too! It’s very easy and you can find many other chocolate ideas here on my site and on the internet.