These soft and fluffy pancakes contain only 4 ingredients and are amazingly easy to make – not to mention quick since it only takes about 5 minutes to create each pancake. Enjoy these for breakfast or for any meal of the day.
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 very large ripe plantain (or 1 1/2 regular size plantains)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat (you can also use an electric pancake griddle).
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the griddle.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side until cooked through and golden brown.
If you don’t have plantains, you can substitute 2 bananas.