This grain-free banana bread takes only 5 minutes to whip up and then it’s in the oven! Soft, moist, and naturally sweetened, this easy to make paleo recipe makes for a delicious snack or after meal treat.
- 1 cup almond flour, blanched
- 2 medium bananas
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, solid
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- OPTIONAL: 1/8 teaspoon liquid stevia
- Preheat your oven to 375F degrees.
- Line a small baking pan (3 1/2″ by 5″) with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high powered blender or food processor (this combines all of the ingredients into the smoothest texture and makes a big difference in the consistency and texture, so it is highly suggested to use a blender or food processor in combining).
- Once the batter is smooth, pour it into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour until golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.