Talk about a delicious hazelnut milk recipe! This recipe is one your kids will love too. They will think they are getting a treat when they are really sipping down their daily fiber and nutrients. Grab your ingredients and your nut milk bag and you will be good to go!
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 4 cups filtered water, plus more for soaking
- 2 extra ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Nut Milk Bag
- Soak your hazelnuts for 8 hours in enough filtered water to cover them fully.
- Drain water from hazelnuts after 8 hours.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend for about 2 minutes until combined and hazelnuts are fully blended.
- Strain using your nut milk bag.
- Chill the mixture.