This quick and easy tandoori dip or dressing can be whipped up in minutes. I put this out with freshly cut veggies and the plate goes empty in a flash. It is so refreshing and you feel good after eating it too.
- 2 teaspoons SpiceMode Tandoori Smoke
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon water or more for consistency
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to bowl. Whisk to combine.
- If using as a dip, use less water. If using as a dressing, use more water to thin out until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serve with crudité or drizzled on a salad.