This Easy Shrimp Ceviche recipe uses a slight play on zesty flavors with its various ingredients. It embodies just the right amount of flavors. You can make this recipe quite quickly and easily. I even suggest cutting up all the ingredients ahead of time and then mixing them together a bit before serving it up. Let the ceviche marinate for some time allowing the flavors to mingle.
- 1 lb cooked salad shrimp
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 cup cilantro (loosely packed)
- 5–6 limes (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- OPTIONAL: 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pack Siete Almond Flour Tortillas
- Dice tomatoes, onion, and jalapeños.
- Finely chop cilantro.
- Combine vegetables and all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover bowl and let sit in refrigerator for at least an hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread tortillas on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 4-5 minutes, or until light brown.
- Allow tortillas to cool for several minutes. They will crisp up more as they cool.
- Top tostadas with ceviche and serve immediately.