This Healthy High Fiber Paleo McMuffin Stacker is one heck of a doozy. It is terribly fun to eat for a holiday get-together for any weekend brunch or holiday breakfast meal. It is terribly easy to make and of course fun to eat and SOOOOO easy!
- Heat oil.
- Cook your eggs scrambled.
- Cut your muffins in three sections.
- Pile them as creative as you wish and to your heart’s desire (see photo).
- I layered each layer with a spread of avocado, eggs, tomatoes and on the top added my small pieces of bacon to fit under the top stack. I added parsley into the tomatoes or you can add for garnish.
- Top with a pinch of salt and pepper and voila!