You won’t ever need to run out to buy a whole bottle of cold press coffee again for a recipe. Make as much or as little as you need.
- 4 ounces coarsely ground coffee
- 4 cups (32 ounces) purified water (at room temperature)
- Place grounds in a glass or metal jar.
- Pour room temperature water over coffee.
- Cover and let sit for 10 -12 hours.
- Filter the coffee grounds from the water very well using a Europress, French press or filter. Be sure no grounds get through.
- Cap and refrigerate or use up in a variety of recipes.
- You will be left with your own homemade cold press coffee!
If you don’t have a scale to measure the coffee, try using this coffee chart to help you.