You can whip this healthy simple idea up in about 5 minutes. With some free-range scrambled eggs on the side, you have a perfectly balanced paleo meal. I personally never feel like a huge meal upon waking. Many kids and dads get very excited about adding this and that to the breakfast idea for mom. Sometimes that somewhat overwhelms mom though; feeling a bit forced to nibble, regardless of what she may really want.
- 2 cups almond milk, coconut milk or grass-fed full fat milk, or cream
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 ripe banana
- OPTIONAL: 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Place half of the berries in one bowl and the other half in another bowl.
- Slice bananas and place in the bowls.
- Add 1 cup of “milk” to each bowl.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup if desired.
- And Happy Mother’s Day!