This super easy recipe contains only 3 ingredients and zero sweeteners! Believe me, this delicious paleo banana bread is quite popular and actually tastes like you spent an hour in the kitchen, when in fact you only spent 15 minutes tops. Don’t be surprised if the family eats it all in one day!
- 1 ½ cups Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 very ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a standup mixer, mash bananas on high speed.
- Blend in coconut oil on medium speed setting.
- Sift in the pancake mix on medium speed until just combined.
- Pour batter into lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes until lightly golden and a toothpick inserted in the loaf removes cleanly.
- Let rest a few minutes before removing from pan and placing on a wire rack to cool.