These are very basic paleo muffins. Not sweet and can be eaten cold, warmed or toasted in the mornings with a little melted butter or coconut oil. These are for a true paleo lover who is not craving or needing sweets and is past the point of allowing their yeast or candida cravings to take over.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon ground chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon lucuma (not mandatory)
- 1 tablespoon maple crystals (not mandatory)
- 1 tablespoon date sugar (if not using maple, then add an additional tablespoon of date sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift all of the dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Slowly stir in the eggs and almond milk and mix well.
- Add in the vinegar and mix all together.
- Fill greased muffin tin 1/3 full.
- Place in center of oven on middle rack.
- Bake for approximately 11 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
These are basic and not sweet and are delicious when toasted and served with butter. These are for a true paleo lover who is not craving and needing sweets.