Buckwheat is gluten free, making it a great alternative for those who have a gluten intolerance or sensitivity. It has a high protein content, essential amino acids as well as other goodies for our bodies. So, enjoy this wonder food and of course my recipe is SO easy!
- 2 cups raw buckwheat (soak overnight, drain and rinse)
- 4 tablespoons erythritol
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons mesquite
- 2 teaspoons lucuma
- 2 drops stevia
- Make sure that your buckwheat is not dripping wet.
- Combine everything and stir well.
- Spread on your “ventilated” dehydrator sheet evenly.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees (for true RAW protocol).
- Dehydrate overnight or until slightly crunchy – 8 hours at least.
- Store in airtight container.