Chocolate is a wonderful antioxidant-rich food, and spirulina is full of minerals and acts as a cleanser or mild detoxifier.
- 1.5 – 2 cups coconut butter (use more for a creamier texture)
- 4 teaspoons vanilla bean
- 4 tablespoons 100% chocolate
- 2 teaspoons spirulina
- Turn your dehydrator on and set to 109F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Flatten into rounds on sheet for dehydrator or on wax paper for oven at lowest setting (see note below).
- Dehydrate in ¼-inch round flats for 3 to 5 hours at 109F.
- Let settle to room temperature.
- Store in air tight containers to make them last a long time.
- Store in the refrigerator and they will last even longer.
Every recipe I make can be made right in your very own oven set at the lowest temperature yet reduce the time and keep an eye on them. The lowest setting varies from oven to oven yet is usually around 175-200F.