These kelp noodles are absolutely clean, delicious, raw and easy to make and wonderful to enjoy. Both your raw and non-raw foodie friends will be impressed by these!
- 1 package Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles
- ½ cup nut cheeze (see below)
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- ¼ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Aminos
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Nut Cheeze Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups cashews (I soaked mine overnight) NOTE: I have used pignoli nuts in the past but that really makes this cheeze sauce pricey.
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, de-stemmed and finely minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 ½ cups water
- Equipment: VitaMix blender, Excalibur dehydrator.
- Prepare Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles according to package instructions.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients, including the Nut Cheeze (below).
- Nut Cheeze Instructions
- Blend all ingredients together into a thick cream.
- Add more water, little by little, as needed.
- Time to serve!
The noodles can easily be made in a low-temperature oven as well as a dehydrator. So, do not be concerned with that. Chef Juliano would not approve of overheating, but if you are not into raw, then do as you please
They will last for 3 days (longer if you reheat in an oven or microwave and have no raw concerns).