One of the most important dessert basics you need to know is how to make a delicious crust! This will form the foundation of an endless array of delicious paleo gluten-free pies and even savory dishes like quiches and meat pies. Enjoy!
- ¾ cups hazelnut flour
- ¾ cups cashew flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted or soft
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 375F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Press into your pie dish.
- Bake for 12 minutes in center of oven.
- Cool completely.
- Fill with your filling of choice.