Founded by Holistic Nutritionist Angela Bicos Mavridis, All TRIBALÍ Foods products are Paleo certified, Whole30 approved, Non-GMO Project Verified and free of gluten, dairy, soy, preservatives and fillers.
- 1 (8.5oz) jar of sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Parsnips, spiralized into noodles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 Tribalí Mediterranean Patties
- In a food processor or high powdered blender combine and blend for 30 seconds – 1 minute the sun dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic and walnuts. Blend until only slightly chunky.
- Add in basil and pulse a couple of times just to chop it up.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a pan over medium high heat and add 1 teaspoon of oil to the pan.
- Toss in spiralized parsnips and sauté, stirring occasionally for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Add pesto to the pan and toss until coated and heated through.
- Serve and enjoy.
Cook the Tribalí Mediterranean Patties according to package directions and serve on top of the noodles.