As you know I am a fan of pizza and I love quick and easy recipes, I have a few options on my site for crusts but this is unlike any of the previous as far as ingredients. You also may know I am a huge fan of Birch Benders Paleo Pancake mix. Their mix is hassle-free and surprisingly versatile. Below you will find a delicious Paleo pizza recipe that I thought might interest you. It sure is quick and easy.
- 1 Cup Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ Cup Water
- 2 Medium Shallots
- 5 oz. Sun Dried Tomatoes in olive oil
- Any toppings of your choice! We recommend shallots, kale, and bacon.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together your spices and coconut oil.
- Mix in the Paleo Pancake Mix.
- Add water.
- Pour dough out onto parchment, and spread with a spatula.
- Pre-bake dough for 8-10 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine 2 medium shallots and sun dried tomatoes. Blend until a paste forms, adding extra olive oil if necessary.
- Spread tomato paste mixture on crust, and add toppings of your choice.
- Bake another 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool briefly on cutting board before slicing and serving.