It is amazing how simple this side dish is. As you know, easy, fast and delicious recipes are my go button. This paleo (and of course gluten-free) recipe is packed with flavor that is so subtle, and so satisfying. This cauliflower rice saffron style will be a new staple in your home as it is delicious, nutritious and has terrific appeal to the senses. I hope you enjoy and I hope you also feel very good.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons red palm oil
- 3 very small pinches of saffron
- Salt to taste
- Discard the hardest part of the stems and green leaves of cauliflower.
- Wash and dry it well.
- Grate the cauliflower florets and the softer part of the stem.
- Place grated cauliflower into a bowl.
- Cover with a damp towel.
- Place in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Place palm oil in skillet and heat.
- Add cauliflower and stir until heated.
- Add 2 pinches of saffron and stir to combine.
- Remove and place in bowl.
- Add a pinch of saffron on top for looks.