This delicious waffle recipe is pretty darn “allergy proof” unless you have issues with eggs. It is void of any gluten, grains, nuts and of course dairy. These paleo waffles with coconut still taste just like the real deal.
- 3 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 pinches baking powder
- Oil for the waffle maker
- Heat your waffle maker.
- Blend the bananas, eggs and coconut flour together.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and then blend again.
- Add the baking powder and stir well.
- Grease your waffle maker well.
- Pour some of the mixture into it and close the lid.
- In a few minutes slowly start opening the lid and peak inside. You can help your waffle by using a spatula. Once it has separated from the waffle maker, transfer it to a plate.
- Keep doing this with the rest of your mixture.
They are lovely with some sour cherries and coconut.