The rib eye is one of the top cuts of meat as we all know and the options to cook it are somewhat varied. So, “hello mouth, hello tummy,” and here we go! This is a melt in your mouth buttery steak.
- 2 grass-fed rib eye steaks (approx. 1–1/2 inches thick – I used 5280Beef grass-fed and grass-finished steaks)
- 2 Tablespoons each of FlavorGod Garlic Lovers, Everything and Lemon & Garlic Seasoning
- 3–4 Tablespoons coconut oil (I used Skinny Coconut Oil)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Flame up the BBQ on High.
- Blend 2 tablespoons each of the FlavorGod Garlic Lovers, Everything and Lemon/Garlic Seasoning in a bowl.
- Dry each 5280 Beef rib eye.
- Brush a little Skinny Coconut Oil on each side of the beef. Never too much.
- Sprinkle the hell out of each side with the blended seasonings.
- Add some fresh cracked pepper to each side.
- Place on your BBQ and cook on high for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove and let sit covered with foil for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with salt to taste, if you desire.
I served these steaks with my homemade cucumbers and some of my homemade herbed goat cheese (I get the cultures and make my own), added pomegranate seeds and some small chopped up baked butternut squash.