This delicious chicken curry makes for a great, quick weeknight meal that really feels special. Almost like weekend takeout!
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ head cauliflower, sliced and diced into 1-inch assorted pieces
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 15 ounces of Curry Simmer Sauce (Trader Joes brand, or make your own)
- Salt, to taste
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Turn the heat up to high and brown your chicken.
- Lower the heat and add the cauliflower.
- Stir in the cumin and Curry Sauce and cook until cauliflower is semi-tender.
- Add salt to taste.
Serve alongside a salad or in ramekins for individual servings.