This is a killer guilt-free snack. You can enjoy these as bars or in ball shapes. Either way works! Perfect for a healthy on-the-go snack for travel or hiking – both kids and adults LOVE these.
- 1 1/2 cups of mixed seeds (linseed, sunflower, chia seeds, pepitas, poppy seeds – whatever seeds you would like to use)
- 1 1/2 cups mixed raw nuts (I used a raw mixed nut mix)
- 1/4 cup unhulled tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of raw maple syrup (or honey for non vegans)
- Heat your sweetener of choice, tahini and coconut oil together in a pan and set aside.
- Mix your nuts and seeds together, adding them to the heated honey, tahini and coconut oil.
- Spread onto a brownie tray and refrigerate for 1 hour before consuming.
These can be made into any shape you wish. I made them into ball shapes. These are best kept refrigerated due to the melting point. I prefer a harder bar so I kept mine cold.