This paleo recipe is an easy 4-ingredient delicious alterative to standard guacamole, yet everyone will rave that this is their new favorite! Tandoori guacamole does not have to be served at a specialized Indian feast. In fact, this guacamole is delicious on top of a grilled BBQ steak, or a burger or as a side to be dipped into by some kale chips or turnip fries.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons Spicemode Tandoor Seasoning
- 3 green onions (scallions), chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Mash the avocados until semi-creamy, yet allowing some hunks.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Chill as desired.