I hope you enjoy this amazing and fun Tuscan Stuffed Noodle Nests Appetizer as much as I did creating it. In this recipe I used BLENDABELLA Rustic Tuscan. OMG a game changer! I used these mixes in 4 recipes this week and all really were out of this world.
- 1 – 8 oz box gluten free linguini ( see Notes for grain-free option) cooked Al Dente.
- 2 Grade A large eggs
- 2/3 cup Pecorino Romano 1/2-1/2 with Parmesan and Pecorino
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 12 oz. cooked ground turkey, chicken or pork mildly spicy sausage of choice
- 1 jar BLENDABELLA Rustin Tuscan
- OPTIONAL GARNISH: chives and aioli sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease cupcake tins with a spray or butter and set aside.
- Place the cooked linguini, eggs, cheese and cracked pepper and salt in a bowl and mix well until all are incorporated.
- Place a couple spoonfuls of noodles in each cup.
- Take a small cup or shot glass and press the noodles down to form a mini-cup shape. You will likely need to use your fingers to assist shaping.
- Place in the center rack of you preheated oven.
- Bake 25- 30 minutes until noodles firm and turn slightly golden with a bit of crispy edges.
- While the noodle are in the oven prepare your stuffing.
- In a bowl mix your jar of Rustic Tuscany with your 12 ounces of sausage choice.
- Remove the nests from the oven and let cool on a rack 10 minutes or more.
- Use a knife to gently remove them.
- Stuff with your filling.
- Serve warm or cold.
To serve warm: Slightly warm in the oven or preheat the filling on stove top before filling the cups.
Optional Toppings: aioli or a horseradish sauce of your choice.