These rolls are ideal for any of you having one of those pesky candida cravings and yeast troubles. These yeast-free rolls can help you get through some tough days. I call them yeast-free rolls because many of my friends with candida cravings swear by these. They are not sweet, yet they satisfy that yearning. They don’t contain any yeast… it’s just a gently rising roll and delicious.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon ground chia (or flax) seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons date sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 4 Grade A large eggs
- ½ cup home-made almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line your baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly stir in the eggs and almond milk and stir well.
- Add in the vinegar and mix all together.
- Place large, heaping scoops of the batter onto the parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Place pan on the middle rack in the center of the oven.
- Bake for approximately 11 minutes.
- Check for slight firmness.
- Cool before serving.
These are not sweet and are delicious when served with butter or ghee.