A whole pizza made of meat. Doesn’t sound real but it sure is! Packed with protein and sure to help you stay on track with your diet despite your cravings.
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, or to taste
- Burrata cheese (to taste)
- 3 slices of bacon, chopped
- Handful of spinach
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix together salt, caraway seeds, oregano, garlic salt, ground black pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Mix ground beef and eggs in a mixing bowl until thoroughly incorporated. Add Parmesan cheese and seasoning mixture to beef; combine. Press ground beef mixture into a 12×17-inch pan, spread out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meat is no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain grease.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and turn on the oven’s broiler.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese over baked meat, followed by tomato sauce in an even layer. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the sauce and top with slices of pepperoni, burrata cheese, bacon and spinach.
- Broil until cheese is melted, bubbling, and lightly browned and the spinach is slightly crispy. 3 to 5 minutes.