You can never have too many pancake (or waffle) recipes! These freeze beautifully and are great as leftovers! Just pop them in the oven to heat them up any time your heart desires.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 – ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup walnut oil
- 3 eggs, whipped
- OPTIONAL: 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Coconut oil for greasing pan or waffle iron
- Mix the flours and baking soda and salt and together.
- In another bowl mix together the honey, oil, eggs and apple cider vinegar.
- Combine the contents of the two bowls together.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into pan and flip after bubbles form.
- Continue to do this with all of the batter.
- Cook until done.
Thin the batter for your waffle iron a tad.
Be sure to heat your pan and oil or waffle iron and oil before you start each batch and adjust your heat during the cooking process accordingly.