Work your magic and have a blast. Remember eggs can be good during any time of day. If you do not have sliced pork sides then use bacon. NO PROBLEM!
- 6 eggs
- 10–12 slices sliced pork sides or bacon
- 4 slices paleo bread or rolls (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spices: FlavorGod Garlic, Spicy and Everything OR use chipotle and garlic salt
- OPTIONAL: grass fed sheep or goat cheese
- Ghee or butter or coconut oil to grease muffin tins
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Fry up your sliced pork sides or bacon until they are still pliable/bendable. (I used one flavor spice per side.)
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Oil the muffin tins.
- Chop up one piece of the pork (for topping)
- Place your bread or pork of choice to line the bottom of your muffin tin. I used my paleo bread.
- Line the sides with a full slice of your choice of pork. It will move inward until the egg lands (next step).
- Gently crack open an egg directly into the muffin tin.
- Add cheese if desired.
- Add salt and pepper as desired or use seasonings of choice.
- Add some chopped pork to each top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until done to your preference of eggs. Some like it wetter and runnier, some do not.
- Remove muffin tin from the oven and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from tins and serve.
These are excellent reheated the next day as well.
You can add scallions, chopped broccoli etc. The ideas are pretty limitless.