These delicious bites will satisfy anyone’s Paleo, Gluten Free, Raw or Vegan needs. They are extremely easy to make!
- 2 medium carrots
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 3/4 cup of pecan halves
- 3/4 cup of dates
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons stevia (maple syrup for strict paleo)
- Small amount of shredded coconut for dusting
- Slice carrots up to make it easier to blend.
- Blend carrots in a food processor/blender then add dates until thoroughly blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Roll into 8 balls and dust with coconut.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before consuming.