Can you imagine a paleo and gluten free carrot cake without the baking, without the entire dish cleaning process and without the sugar? Well, let me warn you that you can have your cake and eat it too. Do you have questions about eating primal and still enjoying desserts? This Carrot Cake Energy Bites – Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free recipe is approved and you will be able to enjoy it.
Do keep in mind that paleo and exercise are essential for your overall health, and diet is not the end all. I admire how Karly stresses this, and is a living example of this too.
Karly is not one to mess around and compromise when it comes to recipes for herself or for others. She has dedicated her life to helping others. Karly said, “I created my website with one purpose, to help change other people’s lifestyles and educate them on all things clean and healthy! Health and fitness brings happiness, more energy and positivity into our lives and as daunting as it seems, it really is quite easy to change your lifestyle and make new habits!”
Enjoy this recipe! I sure did!Print
These delicious bites will satisfy anyone’s Paleo, Gluten Free, Raw or Vegan needs. They are extremely easy to make!
- 2 medium carrots
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 3/4 cup of pecan halves
- 3/4 cup of dates
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons stevia (maple syrup for strict paleo)
- Small amount of shredded coconut for dusting
- Slice carrots up to make it easier to blend.
- Blend carrots in a food processor/blender then add dates until thoroughly blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Roll into 8 balls and dust with coconut.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before consuming.