These are a perfect addition to any celebration and holiday. Rossy is full of ideas and occupies every spare second with exciting hobbies, such as making these incredible Dairy Free Chocolate Truffles or as she calls them, Chocolate Raffaellos. Rossy’s website www.primalyum.co.uk was created a few years ago when she discovered that she has gluten intolerance.
- 7 ½ ounces dates
- 7 ounces walnuts
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut tahini
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter
- Zest of 1 orange, grated
- 1 ½ tablespoons chocolate liquor
- Vanilla Extract, to taste
- Shredded coconut (as much as you prefer)
- 1 ¾ ounces whole hazelnuts
- TOOLS: latex or rubber gloves
- Soak the dates in hot water for 15 minutes, then peel and remove the pits.
- Blend the dates with 3 tablespoons of the water they were soaked in.
- Slowly melt the coconut oil and cacao butter.
- Blend the walnuts till they become powdery.
- Mix all ingredients except for the whole hazelnuts and shredded coconut.
- Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put gloves on.
- Using a spoon, make little balls, adding a hazelnut in the center. Roll each ball in shredded coconut and leave on parchment paper.
- Leave the chocolates to cool in the fridge for as many hours as possible.
- Enjoy with an afternoon coffee!