This ice cream is extremely easy to make, requires minimal ingredients, and is delicious and nutritious. You will also see me put these ingredients to use in a few additional future recipes that I’ll be sharing.
- I can chilled coconut cream (canned cream) or very cold coconut milk ( I used the cream this time)
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon 100% pure (dark) chocolate (I used French company Valrhona. Incredible flavor and aroma!)
- 3 tablespoons organic, unfiltered honey (melted, yet cooled down)
- 4 drops stevia glycerin, or to taste
- 6 drops chocolate stevia
- Mix all ingredients together with an electric mixer until well mixed, thicker and slightly frothy.
- Add to your ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s directions. Mine was ready in about 10 minutes or less.
- Eat right away.
- You can place in your freezer but it will harden.
- You can thaw out for about 20 minutes and it will be ready to eat.
- I am pleased to report you can refrigerate it and it will remain fairly solid for many hours.