With Halloween right around the corner, I wanted to come up with a recipe that wasn’t only delicious but also could be a warm and tasty treat for all the adults on Halloween.
- 1 32 ounce can of coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 10 dates
- 5 pinches of powdered vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract (non-alcohol)
- ½ teaspoon coffee extract
- 2–3 shots espresso (freshly made) or 3 cups rich cold pressed
- Topping: cacao nibs
- Optional: 1 frozen very ripe banana and ice
- Optional: Whipped cream of choice
- Add all to a high-speed blender. I use my Vitamix.
- Top with coconut whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with chocolate or cacao.
You can add any grass-fed whipped cream or a whipped coconut cream if you’d like.
This can all be heated and served warm or hot with cold coconut whipped cream.