I used no sugars which is becoming more and more common as an ingredient in rubs, marinades and sauces. They just add unnecessary carbs and really are not needed. I used a unique low-calorie sweetener called Allulose.
- 4 Tbsp fresh cracked black and red peppercorns
- 4 Tbsp kosher salt
- 4 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp crushed coriander seeds (not ground)
- 2 Tbsp Allulose- I used Keystone Pantry
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 8 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Stir well to combine well.
- Store unused rub in an airtight glass container for several weeks.
Pierce your meat with a fork.
Rub on both sides of meat or use as desired.
I marinated mine overnight and always like to do this.