- 1 package of maple-cured bacon (I prefer the 5280meat brand, but you can use any of your choice)
- Goji Berry Chocolate or any you prefer
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped – or nuts of your choice
- Fry the bacon according to the package directions.
- Cool the slices for about 15 minutes on a paper towel-lined baking sheet.
- Once cooled, cut the bacon slices into thirds.
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate or melt it slowly in your microwave.
- Holding one end of the bacon slice, dip into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with the macadamia nuts and move to waxed paper to cool.
- Repeat the above with the remaining slices.