A delicious non-dairy Alfredo Sauce. This is terrific on spiralized zucchini “pasta”, chicken, veggies or a paleo pizza! Makes 2-3 cups.
- 2 cups raw and soaked cashews (soak overnight or 8 hours)
- 1 cup (or more) almond milk
- 2 small green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ – 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons white pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3–5 drops of gluten free Worcestershire
- Salt, to taste
- OPTIONAL: Add Daiya cheeze for texture if you desire
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Optional: if you decide to heat the sauce up or bake with it add Daiya cheeze for additional texture.
- Serve over whatever you prefer.
This paleo recipe is also vegan and if not heated is also a raw recipe.