Can you believe you can make this simple no dairy alfredo sauce in the blender in minutes and Voila?! Wow, this is a winner. It is 100% gluten free as all my recipes are, is Paleo, dairy free, and can be used on spiralized zucchini “noodles”, on my Paleo chicken strips, with veggies, and on top of my pizza crust topped with veggies. Am I making you hungry?!
To top even that, this recipe can be Raw as well as Vegan. Yes indeed that is right. For my Raw buddies just don’t heat this up and you will have yourself a Paleo Raw Alfredo sauce. I totally love when one recipe can be so universal to satisfy so many kitchen enthusiasts.
Have a terrific weekend and, wherever you may be, do stay active, breathe some fresh air and have a blast!Print
A delicious non-dairy Alfredo Sauce. This is terrific on spiralized zucchini “pasta”, chicken, veggies or a paleo pizza! Makes 2-3 cups.
- 2 cups raw and soaked cashews (soak overnight or 8 hours)
- 1 cup (or more) almond milk
- 2 small green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 ½ – 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons white pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3–5 drops of gluten free Worcestershire
- Salt, to taste
- OPTIONAL: Add Daiya cheeze for texture if you desire
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Optional: if you decide to heat the sauce up or bake with it add Daiya cheeze for additional texture.
- Serve over whatever you prefer.
This paleo recipe is also vegan and if not heated is also a raw recipe.