These paleo banana pancakes are delicious! I love mine with extra banana and some chopped pecans sprinkled on top. Yum!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1–2 ripe bananas (to taste)
- OPTIONAL: cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 – ½ cup almond milk (to desired consistency. Everyone likes a different fluff or density to their pancakes so the liquid is optional)
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar (for more rise)
- Coconut oil for greasing pan
- Combine and mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Combine and mix all wet ingredients (except for the bananas) together in another bowl.
- Combine the two bowls together.
- Mash up bananas and fold in at end.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into pan and flip after bubbles form.
- Continue until you’ve used up all your batter.