And on top of that, it’s an amazing spice for adding a kick to recipes such as this paleo chicken salad. It just goes to show you how important it is to get a variety of herbs and spices into your diet!
- Chicken breast halves
- 1 cup vegenaise mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- ¼ tablespoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Char-grill your chicken breast halves quickly and then bake in a 350F oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Chop chicken up into fine or large pieces, according to preference.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, paprika and cayenne and olive oil.
- Mix up and save extra for another meal.
- Add more mayonnaise to create your desired consistency.
- Serve on gluten-free toast, paleo bread or as a salad.