Chocolate Banana Split NutButter in a Cup night!!! This is the dessert of my dreams: high protein, good fats, no sugar and loaded with antioxidants. Wow, that was a mouthful – literally, and no plummeting sugar blues hours later.
- 2 – 1/4 cups cold almond milk (make your own or use store bought full-fat)
- 3 heaping tablespoons almond, cashew or macadamia nut butter
- 4 heaping tablespoons Organic Cacao or pure Dutch Chocolate
- 3 good and ripe cold bananas (not frozen)
- 10–12 drops Luo Han Guo, or to taste
- ½ cup grass-fed whipping cream or ½ can refrigerated full fat coconut cream (drain coconut water)
- Cacao for dusting
- Ice cubes
- Place all your ingredients into a high-speed blender (don’t include the cream) and blend on HIGH! Include the ice and only 2 bananas.
- Whip your cream with a hand mixer until it is soft yet lumpy and holds its shape.
- Add some ice cubes to thicken to your desire as it will be thick already.
- Take 2-3 cups and slice your last banana into each cup – nice sized chunks.
- Pour the Chocolate Banana Split NutButter over the sliced bananas.
- Top with whipped cream and dust with cacao.
- Eat with a spoon or straw.