This recipe makes a great ice cream or pudding. A versatile recipe. You decide based on your mood! Both are delicious!
- 1 can coconut milk or cream minus 2 tablespoons of the fat
- ½ and 1 tablespoon Valrhona chocolate (powder)
- 4 drops stevia liquid
- 6 drops chocolate stevia
- 3 heaping tablespoons honey
- Mix all ingredients well by hand or with a low speed mixer.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes (for both pudding and ice cream).
- For pudding, remove and whip all ingredients together with a hand mixer and scoop into ramekins.
- For ice cream, test at 20 minutes and see if it needs more time in freezer to be able to “scoop” with an ice cream scooper. Some freezers require 10 or so more minutes.
- Serve as is or top with my dairy-free coconut whipped cream.
I sometimes add Lucuma to my puddings, a low glycemic sweetener that tastes like maple syrup. It adds an element of surprise. Then some days I add chipotle or chile powder depending on who I am serving or what meal came before.