Enjoy this delicious and easy to make, paleo and GAPS diet friendly dessert!
- 5 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup butternut squash, steamed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Blend all the ingredients until frothy in your blender or with a hand immersion blender.
- Divide evenly into six oven-safe glass dishes, or you could use an 8″ x 8″ baking dish.
- Place the smaller dishes into a casserole dish. Fill the casserole dish with an inch of hot water. The water should be halfway up the sides of the baking dishes.
- Bake 45 minutes to one hour, when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Some of these were done at 45 minutes, with the remainder getting done at various times up to a full hour.