Easy, easy, easy is what this recipe is. What a simple and fast way to handle a craving for pizza! It’s also perfect for that quick dinner, late-night snack or next great party.
- 1 paleo pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 large or 3 medium Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 4 oz sliced hormone-free salami
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cook pizza crust per instructions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onion for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
- Spread onions evenly over pizza crust, then top with tomato slices, spreading evenly to the edges.
- Top with cheese dollops – here and there.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle sage and rosemary evenly over pizza.
- Top with salami.
- Return to oven and bake for 5-7 more minutes, or until tomatoes are hot and cheese has softened.