Here is my Paleo Dark Dipping Chocolate (or Cacao), no sugar with healthy fats for dipping your ice cream in to, fruit or latest creation to your heart’s desire. Enjoy!
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons Organic Pure Dark Chocolate or Cacao (powder and no sugar)
- Stevia or Luo Han Guo to taste (I used 12 drops Luo Han Guo or 8 drops Stevia and adjusted it to taste.)
- Place all ingredients in a pan on the stove and warm the mixture slightly.
- Quickly stir to incorporate all ingredients so there are no lumps.
- This should take no longer than 1 minute on the stove.
- Stir until the sauce is smooth and creamy and ready for dipping.
- Remove from heat source and let cool to room temperature or use as-is.
You may add more Cacao or Chocolate but it will thicken and not act quite the same as a “shell” on your fruits or ice creams after dipping and placing the dipped “food item” back in freezer or fridge.