You just cannot go wrong with a healthy chocolate recipe when it has only good fats and no sugar. Right?! Ok, you can thank me later for this one. Hey, even better send me a picture of what you decide to dip into this decadent yet healthy paleo homemade dipping dark chocolate recipe.
You can go really chocolate crazy and dip some of my healthy Fudgesicles right in this batch and pop them back in the freezer. OMG! Another idea is to take a lovely fruit display and have your dip sitting next to it. Voila, now you have yourself fruit and chocolate heaven. OMG!!!! Any fruit will do the job!
I froze my bananas ahead of time and when I dipped them initially in the chocolate they started to freeze, therefore I could do repetitive dippings and get a terrific layer of chocolate. Then I popped them back in the freezer to finish them off. Just another idea to share to create these primal treats.
The possibilities are endless and I think you get the idea.
Before you head off check out my latest exciting Giveaway!Print
Here is my Paleo Dark Dipping Chocolate (or Cacao), no sugar with healthy fats for dipping your ice cream in to, fruit or latest creation to your heart’s desire. Enjoy!
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons Organic Pure Dark Chocolate or Cacao (powder and no sugar)
- Stevia or Luo Han Guo to taste (I used 12 drops Luo Han Guo or 8 drops Stevia and adjusted it to taste.)
- Place all ingredients in a pan on the stove and warm the mixture slightly.
- Quickly stir to incorporate all ingredients so there are no lumps.
- This should take no longer than 1 minute on the stove.
- Stir until the sauce is smooth and creamy and ready for dipping.
- Remove from heat source and let cool to room temperature or use as-is.
You may add more Cacao or Chocolate but it will thicken and not act quite the same as a “shell” on your fruits or ice creams after dipping and placing the dipped “food item” back in freezer or fridge.