This is a refreshing natural, homemade soda you can serve at a party or enjoy in your own home anytime.
- 1–1/2 cups sparkling mineral water
- 16–20 fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons honey or stevia to taste (approx. 10 drops)
- I cup raspberry juice (usually sold as a mix in stores)
- 8 tablespoons fresh lime juice or 2–4 large limes, juiced
- 24 mint leaves, no stems
- Extra raspberries for garnish
- 4 thin long stem glasses (stemware)
- Add the sparkling water to a medium sized pitcher.
- In a bowl, mix and gently squish the honey or stevia and raspberries until well combined.
- Add this mixture to the sparkling water.
- Add raspberry juice and stir.
- Add lime juice and stir.
- Add mint leaves and mix well.
- Add ice.
- Pour into thin stem glassware.
- OPTIONAL: Garnish with lime and additional raspberries
I do not break up my mint as the traditional mojitos are done. The mint gets stuck in my teeth and is not all that fun to most people.