We have the best reason to celebrate, like our USA holidays! I’ve been creating ideas for some treats that would be wonderful contributions to potluck parties, and these paleo non-alcoholic raspberry mojitos are such a hit!
These mojitos are yummy and refreshing and safe for both adults and children to enjoy. I love the wonderful holiday colors in this, the dark pink of the raspberries and the bright green of the mint leaves. I love mint in all sorts of recipes, like in my Paleo Mint Ice Cream or in my Paleo Dark Chocolate Bacon, which everyone just loves!
I love to add plenty of ice to this drink and garnish it with extra mint leaves and raspberries. A great and refreshing drink that is both extremely beautiful and delicious, that won’t spike your blood sugar and leave you feeling knocked out at the end of the night!
It’s just the first of many other fun holiday recipes coming very soon! So play with this and have fun!
This is a refreshing natural, homemade soda you can serve at a party or enjoy in your own home anytime.
- 1–1/2 cups sparkling mineral water
- 16–20 fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons honey or stevia to taste (approx. 10 drops)
- I cup raspberry juice (usually sold as a mix in stores)
- 8 tablespoons fresh lime juice or 2–4 large limes, juiced
- 24 mint leaves, no stems
- Extra raspberries for garnish
- 4 thin long stem glasses (stemware)
- Add the sparkling water to a medium sized pitcher.
- In a bowl, mix and gently squish the honey or stevia and raspberries until well combined.
- Add this mixture to the sparkling water.
- Add raspberry juice and stir.
- Add lime juice and stir.
- Add mint leaves and mix well.
- Add ice.
- Pour into thin stem glassware.
- OPTIONAL: Garnish with lime and additional raspberries
I do not break up my mint as the traditional mojitos are done. The mint gets stuck in my teeth and is not all that fun to most people.